Immunetrics has comprehensive experience creating, tuning, and developing models.
Customers approach us with the need for a model, a mathematical/graphic representation, or an existing model requiring further development.
We use our Aegis™ Platform technology when developing our mechanistic models.
Our models are generally ordinary differential equation-based, but can include:
- Simple algebraic equations
- Triggered events
- Stochastic elements
- Built-in and user-defined functions
- Machine learning components
Types of models include, but are not limited to:
- Full-scale disease models
- Our thoroughly developed in-house platform allows for the creation of full disease models at scales ranging from a few equations to thousands of equations, encompassing multiple organ systems, inter/intra-cellular dynamics, peripheral tissue involvement, and circulation.
- Critical care / ICU Models
- Our inflammation and coagulation modules enable the development of critical care models, which can be used to investigate a variety of clinical interventions and novel therapeutics.
- Cell models and animal models
- From in vitro experiments to animal studies, we capture accurate mechanistic pathophysiology from a single cell to full body dynamics. Such models facilitate hypothesis testing and research development.
- Wild-type vs. knockout models
- Identify key biological differences, which may be completely unknown a priori, due to complex biological feedback mechanisms
Our models, in collaboration with client data, often reveal non-intuitive subtleties in biological processes, indicative of novel viewpoints, which aid in research planning, therapeutic strategy and clinical trial design.